Apr 22, 2014
Texas Trust Credit Union took home three Diamond awards for outstanding marketing and business development achievements at the annual Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Marketing & Business Development Council conference.
Apr 22, 2014
For Community Resource Credit Union, ATMs have become a strategic asset, but one the credit union is eager to let someone else manage. That is why CRCU has turned all of its ATMs over to Dolphin Debit in a move designed to yield big savings.
Apr 08, 2014
Commercial Bank of Texas expands its territory by adding ATMs at Murphy USA gas stations, near Walmart, through partnership with Dolphin Debit.
Mar 31, 2014
Girls Inc. of Tarrant County presented Texas Trust Credit Union with its 2013 Strong Partner Award. The award was given at its annual event to celebrate 2013 achievements.
Mar 27, 2014
Richard Whitman Receives Three Awards at Annual Chamber Event
Mar 11, 2014
Mark Fenner will speak on leadership at Cornerstone Credit Union League Conference
Mar 03, 2014
Powered by its mid-year merger with Security One Credit Union, Texas Trust Credit Union grew its assets by more than 10 percent in 2013, its loans by 19 percent, and its total membership by 29 percent.
Feb 28, 2014
U.S. Senate candidate Ken Cope has pledged to not only immediately move to abolish the IRS in favor of his 503 Plan, but also eliminate the Department of Education and scale back the EPA.
Feb 26, 2014
U.S. Senate candidate Ken Cope today condemned the severe budget cuts planned for the Army, which would reduce our fighting force to 1940 levels.
Feb 24, 2014
Senate candidate Ken Cope today urged the Senate and House to take immediate action to push for approval of the Keystone Pipeline and end the Obama administration's endless delay of the project.