Nov 27, 2013
• Two thirds plan to grow in next one to two years • But nearly half believe they have the wrong people in charge to succeed • Two fifths are stuck in limbo as a result
Nov 20, 2013
Release date: 20 November 2013 Invoice and asset based lender, ABN AMRO Commercial Finance, has strengthened its national team with the appointments of Harps Dhami, David Ward and Charlie Hodgson.
Oct 03, 2013
• Botswana leads African prosperity rankings, while Rwanda & Senegal rise into top 10 • Index reveals a significant drop for Mali and Malawi, now outside of top 10 • Insight on Africa report launched ahead of the Legatum Prosperity Index™
Jul 16, 2013
- Non-food retail dominates UK Customer Satisfaction Index - Best-performing organisations see increase in recommendation - Customer satisfaction fuelling growth and market share in some sectors
Jun 25, 2013
• Two thirds of businesses missing out on opportunities due to overdraft restrictions. • Third of businesses unable to seize growth opportunities. • Majority of businesses unhappy with size, flexibility, reliability of available overdrafts.
Dec 04, 2012
- Two thirds of UK consumers believe the Olympics delivered an excellent customer experience to visitors. - 51% of consumers in London and the South East feel that service in transport companies was better during the Olympics than at any other time.
Nov 29, 2012
More than half of SMEs have a poor performance record as a result of the recession Two thirds feel penalised by finance providers because of poor recession trading Three quarters of SMEs have seen turnover fall in the last 12 months
Nov 22, 2012
• Colway Limited secures £3.25m to break ties with failed Icelandic bank • Working capital allows product diversification and reinvigoration of business
Nov 08, 2012
• £250m worth of funding made available to SMEs • SMEs encouraged to switch from unreliable overdrafts • Online comparison tool launched
Nov 07, 2012
- A third of high street customers report experiencing stock shortages - Half of customers say stock shortages are their ‘most frustrating’ shopping experience