Dec 04, 2012
- Two thirds of UK consumers believe the Olympics delivered an excellent customer experience to visitors. - 51% of consumers in London and the South East feel that service in transport companies was better during the Olympics than at any other time.
Nov 29, 2012
More than half of SMEs have a poor performance record as a result of the recession Two thirds feel penalised by finance providers because of poor recession trading Three quarters of SMEs have seen turnover fall in the last 12 months
Nov 22, 2012
• Colway Limited secures £3.25m to break ties with failed Icelandic bank • Working capital allows product diversification and reinvigoration of business
Nov 08, 2012
• £250m worth of funding made available to SMEs • SMEs encouraged to switch from unreliable overdrafts • Online comparison tool launched
Nov 07, 2012
- A third of high street customers report experiencing stock shortages - Half of customers say stock shortages are their ‘most frustrating’ shopping experience
Jun 21, 2012
- ABN AMRO provides new facility for James Caan’s private equity portfolio - Human Capital Investment Group, part of Hamilton Bradshaw, refinances
Jun 12, 2012
Integrated creative consultancy, Rufus Leonard, today announces the appointment of Lindsay Wall as client services director and Charlotte Anderson as business development director.
May 15, 2012
• UK small business turnover falls • Export turnover dips in Q1 but up year on year
May 08, 2012
The Institute of Customer Service, the UK’s professional body for customer service, has appointed Des Benjamin, chief executive of healthcare provider Simplyhealth, as its new President.
May 01, 2012
The Share Centre, one of the UK’s leading retail stockbrokers, has selected brand and digital consultancy, Rufus Leonard, to lead its web transformation, from redesign and user experience (UX) through to implementing a customised CMS.