Oct 31, 2012
Spring cone crusher is providing a reliable guarantee for construction waste recycling which is a problem more and more serious. Brick, stone, concrete and other waste after being broken.
Oct 25, 2012
Breaking is the process that bulk material comes into smaller particle size under the action of mechanical force. Breaking is an important part of mineral processing. Breaking can be divided into four stages: crushing, grinding, fine grinding.
Oct 22, 2012
With the level of coal mining mechanization raising, the proportion of coal powder and pulverized coal in raw coal is gradually increasing, making the native slime of power coal washing plant .
Jul 02, 2012
As per UNFC system, as on 1.4.2005, the total resources of gold ore in the country were estimated at 390.29 million tonnes. Out of these, 19.25 million tonnes were placed under reserves category and the remaining 371.04 million tonnes.
Jun 26, 2012
The total resources of lead and zinc ores as on 1.4.2005, as per UNFC system, are estimated at 522.58 million tonnes. Of these, 125.75 million tonnes (24%) fall under 'reserves' while balance 396.83 million tonnes (76%) .
Jun 13, 2012
As per UNFC system, total resources of chromite in the country as on 1.4.2010 are estimated at 203 million tonnes, comprising 54 million tonnes reserves (27%) and 149 million tonnes remaining resources (73%).
Jun 13, 2012
The cement industry in India after being delicensed in 1991 has shown remarkable growth. India has emerged as the second largest country in the world after China in the production of cement.
May 28, 2012
As per the UNFC system, as on 1.4.2010, total resources of 10,588 tonnes ore with metal content of 174 tonnes are estimated all in inferred category in Lahaul & Spiti district, Himachal Pradesh in India.
May 25, 2012
Exploration for quartz and silica minerals was conducted by DMG, Rajasthan and Karnataka. The production of quartz at 507 thousand tonnes in 2009-10 increased by 18% as compared to that of preceding year.
May 20, 2012
The value of production of non-metallic minerals at `4286.94 crore during 2009-10 increased by 5.41% as compared to the previous year. Limestone retained its leading position by contributing 69.66% of the total value of non-metallic minerals .