Sep 06, 2016
Funding to support international growth, product development and talent acquisition
Sep 01, 2015
• Three entrepreneurs to receive part of a £1million investment fund along with mentoring and resources from Elixirr experts to grow their business • Call for entrepreneurs to enter next round of The Pitch to take place on 27 October
Apr 23, 2013
96% of email marketing sent between midnight and 7am is never opened. 5pm to 6pm now the ultimate time to launch email marketing campaigns.
Apr 15, 2013
• First Direct pulls ahead in customer satisfaction rankings • The Co-operative Bank overtakes Nationwide • Banks continue to lag behind other sectors
Apr 04, 2013
• Inflexible leaders are damaging performance in more than half of global organizations • North American leaders are the most successful in creating positive work climates • Asian firms are worst affected, with two thirds of leaders generating...
Feb 28, 2013
Dull office environments curb ideas generation by inhibiting collaboration and cramping creativity Yet creativity is key to performance, say employees Staff bemoan inadequate communal space and ‘demotivating’ workplaces
Feb 07, 2013
• Less than half of UK accountants believe their clients understand their finances. • Half say clients don't feel in control of their finances. • 40% believe SMEs are burying their heads in the sand when it comes to their businesses finances.
Dec 13, 2012
• Bromsgrove forklift and plant transport firm secures £450k to facilitate MBO • Local business saved from closure, existing staff given job security • Funding enables product and service diversification
Nov 29, 2012
• Manchester-based IT recruitment specialist secures £500k funding line • Flexible facility enables expansion into international markets • Fast-growth business set for success
Aug 08, 2012
• UK small business turnover shows slight increase against Q1 • Service and retail sectors lead growth • Manufacturers continue to struggle